Your ecllective piece is built to last for years.
With that in mind, it is completely natural for metal to oxidize over time. To ensure the longevity of your ecllective piece, we recommend to:
- Avoid direct contact with personal care products such as lotions, perfumes and essential oils
- Avoid excess light, heat, or moisture that will deteriorate the quality of plating and stones
- Remove jewelry before housecleaning activities, going to the gym, hot springs or swimming
- Store your pieces in the provided jewelry pouches to help protect them
- Gently wash jewelry with gentle, neutral soap and a soft brush. Wipe the metal surface after to dry with a cloth before storing or wearing. (Avoid treated cloths or jewelry cleaners, unless suitable for the plating of your jewelry)
We offer general repairs on jewelry. Please contact us via the contact form on our website to inquire further about how we can help. Please note jewelry plating will naturally darken or tarnish with wear over time, and we do not guarantee repair for tarnished pieces.
- Depending on the extent of repair needed, repairs may be subject to additional service fees
- Repairs will not be made on items purchased from unauthorized sellers
- All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
We offer lengthening, shortening necklaces and bracelets, changing earrings from posts/wires to clip-on services.
- All alterations are subject to fees and shipping charges.
- We do not alter or repair pieces from other brands.